The Harvest Preserve is situated in the northeast corner of Iowa City and includes 100 acres of lovely, rolling Iowa landscape. Harvest Preserve Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to restoring and maintaining native Iowa prairie and woodlands, preserving healthy aquaculture and cultivating public awareness, appreciation and participation.
- Taproot Nature Experience FISHING and BOAT RIDES
- New Pioneer Co-op Farmer’s Market….BUY GREAT ORGANIC PRODUCE
- Earth Source Gardens FOOD TASTINGS AND DEMONSTRATIONS
- 1st SCULPTURE TOUR (max 5 people )
- Preucil School of Music QUARTET Performance!
- Taproot Nature Experience HIKE
- 2nd SCULPTURE TOUR (max 5 people)
Learn more: http://www.harvestpreserve.org