We offer a wide range of ecological landscape design services for residences, businesses, churches, schools, daycares, parks, and neighborhoods. We excel at helping people create vibrant, engaging outdoor spaces that benefit families and our environment.
See sample designs: View our portfolio
Please contact us to begin the process of designing your abundant landscape.
All packages can be customized to meet your specific needs.
What You Receive
All packages provide:
- A drawn landscape design.
- Recommendations for plant varieties that thrive in our climate.
- Ideas for growing a wide variety of food in low-maintenance ways.
- Guidelines for planting and management.
- Locations to purchase plants and acquire inexpensive materials.
- Informational publications.
One-on-one education is the true value we provide with each consultation. In addition to an abundance of ecological design ideas, we are passionate about helping you understand the nature of your landscape and how each plant and feature can benefit you and our environment.
During the entire process, we are very open about our inspiration and research, sharing every bit of knowledge that is useful. This is an educational endeavor as much as it is a design process and we want you to come away feeling more knowledgeable, confident and inspired.
We keep costs low and stay within your budget by:
- Using existing and inexpensive materials.
- Working with the natural characteristics of your landscape.
- Creatively using plants—rather than hardscape—to define outdoor spaces.
- Mimicking the properties of self-maintaining ecosystems to reduce mowing and other upkeep.