Are you unsure of where to begin with the enhancement of your landscape? A certified ecological landscape designer will provide expert gardening advice and help you connect your goals and values to the vast potential within your landscape.
Options and Benefits
- Learn creative ways to make your landscape more inviting, beautiful and environmentally-healthy based upon your specific desires.
- Discover ideas to reduce maintenance chores.
- Understand the nature of your landscape.
- An ecological designer visits you at your landscape for 2 hours.
- During the first half of the consultation, we walk your landscape with you listening carefully to your goals, vision, ideas and budget.
- After thoroughly understanding your desires and questions, recommendations and ideas are provided for overall landscape design, bed expansion, upkeep of existing plants, new plants, and any other gardening topic of interest.
If you are outside the Iowa City area, a remote consultation may be an option.
A variety of pictures of your landscape from many angles would need to be provided. An narrated walkthrough video would be an even better way to give us a virtual experience of your space.
After receiving the pictures and video, we will schedule a time for a 60 to 90 minute phone conversation to learn more and provide ideas.
What You Receive
During the visit, the following information is provided:
- Plant recommendations.
- Planting advice.
- Relevant publications.
- Hand-drawn designs.
An electronic summary of all ideas with relevant links and lists of resources will be sent to you afterward.
Within 6 months of the visit, you can upgrade to a Concept Design or Complete Master Plan and the $125 of this consultation will be credited toward these comprehensive services.
Contact us to arrange a visit